Easy Mocha Hazelnut Tiramisu
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 2 tablespoons Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 1/3 cup brewed Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 (4- serving size) package instant vanilla pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3 oz.) packages ladyfingers, split horizontally and separated (48 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Step 1
PLACE hazelnut spread and instant coffee in medium bowl. Gradually whisk in brewed coffee, whisking until smooth.
- Step 2
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add milk, pudding mix and vanilla. Beat until smooth and thickened, about 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Step 3
SPREAD about 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture in bottom of 8- or 9-inch square baking dish. Top evenly with 16 ladyfingers. Drizzle evenly with 1/3 of coffee mixture, spreading with back of spoon to coat ladyfingers. Top with 1 1/3 cups cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice, using all remaining ladyfingers, coffee mixture and cream cheese mixture. Sift cocoa powder evenly over top. Chill several hours or overnight before serving.