Mocha Fudge Dessert with Espresso Cream
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate fudge pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee chilled
- 1 teaspoon Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Shaved semi-sweet chocolate*
- Step 1
WHISK pudding mix, milk and chilled coffee in medium bowl for 2 minutes. Pour into 4 dessert cups. Chill.
- Step 2
To Shave Chocolate: MICROWAVE one 1 ounce semi-sweet baking chocolate square on HIGH for 10 seconds. Unwrap; pull vegetable peeler across side of chocolate to form curls.
- Step 3
DISSOLVE instant espresso coffee into whipping cream in medium bowl. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Dollop on top of pudding. Garnish with shaved chocolate.