Caramel Espresso Latte
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons caramel flavored syrup*
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee
- whipped cream
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Caramel Flavored Syrup for garnish
- Toffee baking bits for garnish
- Step 1
POUR milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
- Step 2
* A variety of flavored syrups that enhance coffee drinks are available in supermarket coffee aisles, specialty coffee houses, gourmet food stores and online.
- Step 3
POUR caramel syrup into standard-size coffee cup. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to warm syrup. Stir in hot coffee.
- Step 4
ADD steamed milk to brim of cup. Top with swirl of whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel sundae syrup. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Serve immediately.